Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Flowers For Nanna

Today's card is for a very special Lady's birthday - Nanna!





I've used a lovely cerise pink floral decoupage from my stash and matched this with some extremely bright and very old pink polka dot paper - over the years I seem to have collected a lot of polka dot papers!! The greeting was done in Word and I've matted the paper and image onto silvery mirri paper. Finally I couldn't resist adding some bling! A simple but effective lay-out.

I'm entering this into the 'anything goes' challenges at:

Creative Moments #90
Crafty Gals Corner #65
Crafting By Designs
Penny's Paper-crafty Challenge #271

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the colors and layout.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner, Erika, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, colourful but not over embellished, the perfect balance, I bet your Nanna loved it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card- I love all the layers. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us over at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge. Jean xx

    ReplyDelete